Rolls-Royce Electric Concept 2021 Sports on racetrack

Started by Realabhishekshukla, June 27, 2021, 08:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Realabhishekshukla

ROLLS ROYCE ELECTRIC CONCEPT SPORTS 2021

Inspired by The Rolls-Royce Wraith which is a Full-size luxury car/ Grand tourer manufactured by Rolls-Royce Motor  The body style is a two-door pillar-less coupe with iconic suicide doors, where all side windows can roll down like in a convertible. Designed to be driven, Wraith comes alive on the open road. Its exhilarating pace and luxurious execution set the standard within its class, for its vitality is matched by no other GT on earth.

I previously have created so many automobile car model(STL, 3D model and Render) for my office(creative dreamrz India) client projects. I wanted to crate a concept car for my portfolio so I started this personal project on December 2020, day by day with little body layout, it was really a great soul full journey for me to have a feel of automobile designer. Created this concept Car based on the chassis and body of the Rolls-Royce Wraith 2014.
I have used Rolls-Royce Wraith 2014 blue print to get the basic Rolls Royce automotive body shape. The model got completed on February, it was a electric concept car model, so I always keep making a changes on it, just to keep a look of a current modern electric car with timeless body design. Render all images with luxion keyshot, it was rally fun for me to try different style to keep pushing the boundaries of a perfect render. i also have render it's blue print with keyshot Toon material, just to define the car layout.
Created the sporty car graphic pattern texture in substance painter, added dust with a brush and its smart materials algorithm. It was my first time working with a substance painter.

I created this 3D model in Autodesk Maya and render it with Luxion Keyshot Render.
Big love to @rollsroycecars

Artist
@ABHISHEK_AB3D
@RealAbhishekShukla

Render work March 2021
3D Model created  December 2020 - February 2021

So, what you think about it?
Let me know in the comment section below.

#MadeWithSubstace  #AutodeskMaya #LuxionKeyshot #AdobePhotoshop

Realabhishekshukla

With dirt texture created with substance painter.

Realabhishekshukla

Substance Painter File

KristofDeHulsters

Cool! Thanks for the layout on how the texture was created. Do you like Substance Painter? I am interested in buying a sub myself later.