The Cube (physical lights) + Porsche taycan turbo s animation and clay shots

Started by Hossein Alfideh, July 01, 2021, 04:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hossein Alfideh

Hello everyone,
Hope all is good. I'd like to share my latest work with you guys. I had the opportunity of exploring how physical lighting setups can give us the chance to play more with the details and lighting reflections. The whole video is a concept that I made for an upcoming project which is heavily inspired by porsche deigns and neon lights. The product inherits the light from the cube and the curves from the car.  Since I'm not showing the actual product itself I was allowed to share my concept for an advertising animation which will be used in near future by the client. I have also attached a couple of frames so you can see some of the details better.

you can check out the video in the link below:
https://youtu.be/diQnmwnmM2g

The sound track is Hans Zimmer's 2049 from the Bladerunner movie
Let me know what you think about it. hope you enjoy.

Realabhishekshukla

KristofDeHulsters

This is so cool! Very impressive that this is all done in Keyshot!

Hossein Alfideh

Thanks a lot! Yes, it's all keyshot even creating the cube with multiple light sources are made directly in keyshot and after it was ready then I added a bit of variation on the light intensity/colors so the won't look identical. The mirroring effect is done in davinci resolve 16.

KristofDeHulsters

Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on July 02, 2021, 02:39:08 AM
Thanks a lot! Yes, it's all keyshot even creating the cube with multiple light sources are made directly in keyshot and after it was ready then I added a bit of variation on the light intensity/colors so the won't look identical. The mirroring effect is done in davinci resolve 16.

I want to try something similar now! This forum is such a good place for inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

Hossein Alfideh

Quote from: KristofDeHulsters on July 02, 2021, 08:56:59 AM
Quote from: Hossein Alfideh on July 02, 2021, 02:39:08 AM

I want to try something similar now! This forum is such a good place for inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

It's great to see you're willing to try this out! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with! :)

AlexDsouza

This is incredible, really shows the affect of physical lights. Agree with the above comments, it inspires one to try including physical lights as part of the scene!

Hossein Alfideh

Thank you very much Alex! I'm really excited to see what you guys create! I was thinking that physical lights are a bit underestimated in keyshot since working with a high quality hdri and pins are much easier but this way each reflection can be changed and with denoise and fire fly remover options I think we can now be even more creative in preparing our own unique lighting setups.

Mikael Prous

Speechless!!! BRAVO! Can i ask where did you get the car model?
Thanks