Unable to render in GPU Mode.

Started by brahmzxc, July 04, 2021, 01:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brahmzxc

While I was trying to render in GPU mode. I got this error. I have attached the screenshot of the log box.
Please help me. Thanks.

INNEO_MWo

Not sure if this card is supported. In case that GPU with this card may work, check the driver. See all necessary details in the manual.

Written in short form on a mobile device.

CheerEO
Marco

brahmzxc

This GPU works fine. I have rendered many files. It was working till yesterday. Today I updated the drivers I guess that might have caused the issue.

INNEO_MWo

The manual has listed the supported driver version. My experiences in the past years taught me, not using a newer driver (because it's available) if all programs are running well.

brahmzxc

Yes I totally agree with you. Hopefully I have learnt something today and won't repeat it in future.
Thanks for your support.

INNEO_MWo

Hope for the best. Every solved problem makes us smarter but didn't prevent for the next. It just sharpen the eye.

Niko Planke

Hello brahmzxc,

I assume you are not using 10.2?
Sadly the latest Nvidia driver version (471.11) appears to not be compatible with older versions of KeyShot and will cause that error when rendering.

For now the best option is to roll back to a previous version of the driver(e.g. 466.77or 462.59) or to update to 10.2 which do not have this issue.

brahmzxc

Hello Niko. Thanks for your help. I updated my Keyshot to 10.2 and now the GPU render is working :). Yayyy!!!

Thanks a Ton !!!