[无PS后期]
-------------------------------------------------------------

Model source: NF

CPU: AMD 5950X
Memory: 64G

Output setting: Maximum sampling/300
[No photoshop post-processing]

KristofDeHulsters

Man, you're modelling and texturing is ridiculously good, probably one of the best Keyshot users on this forum!

Pouya Hosseinzadeh

Man, the details on these are beyond realistic!

keymanYYZ

Good Lord that is amazing!

RRIS

Man, I was ready to call BS until I saw the wireframes :)

Excellent work!

Mikael Prous

Excellent work!
Any chance you could share the model?

Thanks

galiaz00

4KINGDRIFT The drive link is not working. it needs an access. could you reupload it? thanks. your work is amazing

gimmyxx

Astonishing! I really would like to be able to model and go so deep in texturing. I will ask you the model for sure and I want to try to get closer to your rendering myself.
I think is very helpful and inspirational to try to copy these render as exercise to improve the skills in texturing and rendering.

Thanks again for sharing

TGS808

Quote from: KristofDeHulsters on August 21, 2021, 06:18:57 AM
Man, you're modelling and texturing is ridiculously good, probably one of the best Keyshot users on this forum!

He doesn't do the modeling himself. He always sites the source where he got the model in his initial post.

Zeltronic

Quote from: TGS808 on September 28, 2021, 07:55:28 AM
Quote from: KristofDeHulsters on August 21, 2021, 06:18:57 AM

He doesn't do the modeling himself. He always sites the source where he got the model in his initial post.

Here is the original one ;) but nice work on texturing.... https://3dsky.org/3dmodels?query=Backpack_FJALLRAVEN&page=1