my first commercial video by using Keyshot

Started by vedathakanbeyaz, September 12, 2021, 04:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vedathakanbeyaz

Hello community,

I am a filmmaker and I love to shoot videos. But when i get a new job, i had to work with product designer to make a commercial and explainer video about our product. So i started to learn quickly how things works in Keyshot. I was suprised how light accurancy could be that much perfect like in real life. I didnt have a good computer to render our animations thats why samples are not high. Above all i have made 3 commercials by using keyshot and this is one of them. Thanks keyshot for having animation side in the program. Let me know what you think?

Eugen Fetsch

Great animation and style. Nice to see animations like this made in KeyShot.

The most disturbing thing is the noise. The animation could be easily rendered in 1080p, with 4x more samples, in the same amount of time and be upscaled to 4k in post. Nobody would notice the upscale but the image quality would be improved massively.

vedathakanbeyaz

thanks Eugen for the feedback, I will try your advice next time :)

KristofDeHulsters

Well done for your first animation, it looks like you have been doing it for a while!

vedathakanbeyaz

Thank you my friend. My background is filmmaking so i would love to tell a story with the movements of products. I have done my first video as a draft to see the limits of keyshot i will share it today ;)

KristofDeHulsters