3 months of progress in Keyshot Animation

Started by vedathakanbeyaz, September 28, 2021, 05:14:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vedathakanbeyaz

Hello there,
Remember me as a filmmaker?? that i share last months, it was my first video trial but today i share with you my latest product video that i did after 3 months of progress. Enjoy it and let me know what you think :)

vedathakanbeyaz

No critizing? I need feedback to improve =) drop your any comment here please ;)

DMerz III

Great work, looks like a lot of fun, and you're getting a lot of out Keyshot's animation tools than I would have expected. If I were to add any advice, it would be to try out the rounded edges feature on CAD pieces like the circuit board, it is very obvious that it's CAD, and everything feels super 'sharp' and unrealistic in that closeup shot, giving everything a slight roundness on those hard edges will catch light more realistically and give you a better product visual.

vedathakanbeyaz

Thank you for the advise, i will talk with my product designer colleague and let him know. I can only use Keyshot animation tools :)

vedathakanbeyaz

thanks brother you are the best product designer!

Kuba Grabarczyk

The animation looks really cool, especially for such a short time. Indeed, the PCB board could be improved a little bit, the soldering is not so shiny in reality the blue pcb itself also would benefit with some translucency. Nevertheless, good job, congrats

vedathakanbeyaz