Cloud Based Server

Started by annekahn, November 11, 2021, 02:54:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annekahn

Hey Keyshot!

I know we have access to a cloud library, but do we have a cloud based server in the works?
Any idea when it will drop or maybe if it's already dropped and I'm out of the loop. Last time
our team checked in it was something that was in the works.

-Thanks!

mattjgerard

are you talking about render farms? There are already 3rd party render farms out there, but I don't think there was anything directly sponsored by Luxion.

3D Off the Page

We offer KeyShot render farm services with both hourly and longer term dedicated farms.  Head over to our website to get more details.

www.keyshotfarms.com

theAVator

Quote from: annekahn on November 11, 2021, 02:54:01 PM
I know we have access to a cloud library, but do we have a cloud based server in the works?
Are you talking about like a cloud based render farm, or more like Adobe Creative Cloud where you can store/transfer projects with other people and store things "in the cloud" or work on something from different computer and such? Or are you thinking more along the lines of something leveraging the AWS or Azure cloud servers?

Maybe just a little clarification on what you're looking for would be beneficial, both for the Luxion guys responding, but also other users who might have related requests or supporting ideas.