Does anyone have any nice living room scenes they can share

Started by geddhedd, January 19, 2022, 05:01:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geddhedd

Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone had any nice living room / interior scenes they can share.

I'm looking to do some renders of some lifestyle speakers and it would be great if there were scenes available of contemporary living rooms.

Sideboards, shelves, sofas, curtains etc... would all be handy to show the speakers in a proper living environment

Apologies if this has been asked a million times, just thought I would put this out there!

Cheers

Ged

INNEO_MWo

Maybe you find some samples in a Sketchup forum and import that scene into your KeyShot. Dosch Design offers complete 3D environments in KeyShot format, ready to use.

geddhedd

Sincere apologies Inneo. I didn't get a notification that there was a reply on here and just seen it now.

Both of those suggestions are really helpful thanks!

I'll take a look.

I am always surprised there isn't more stock resources for room setups direct from Keyshot though. Seems like they are missing a trick as it must be a common want.

Thanks

RRIS

Quote from: geddhedd on January 28, 2022, 11:12:58 AM
Sincere apologies Inneo. I didn't get a notification that there was a reply on here and just seen it now.

Both of those suggestions are really helpful thanks!

I'll take a look.

I am always surprised there isn't more stock resources for room setups direct from Keyshot though. Seems like they are missing a trick as it must be a common want.

Thanks

It's just that there's tons of websites that already cater in that, in such high quality and low price, that it's not really worth it to spend lots of time/money on developing built-in settings. Plus what you may think is a generic room, might be very non-generic and unsuitable to someone else.

Have a look on 3dsky.org for some affordable pre-built rooms. Designconnected is a nice source if you need real-world design furniture and settings to dress up your rooms.