June 07, 2023, 10:15:49 PM
Started by simolius, March 22, 2022, 11:57:33 PM
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
March 22, 2022, 11:57:33 PM
i have some Problems with Keyshot right now i have a very good 3D workstation at the company and sometimes Keyshot crashed when its in Idle mode or even when i start Keyshot after the Splashscreen! Anyone know some common Troubleshooting or Issues? How to run Keyshot whthout these kind of Problems?
What i have done!
Updated Keyshot 10
Updated Nvidia RTX 3090 Drivers
Updaded Adobe products
switched of some Software in the background which affect may be "Keyshot"
Run Antivir Programm (but i think its not the solutions as mentioned)
thank you very much for your help!
Senior Technical Consultant @ INNEO (Germany)
Location: Hamburg (Germany)
Re: Keyshot Crash
March 24, 2022, 11:06:11 AM
- in the preferences - set in general "Pause Real-time Render after time ... or samples ... -> so it don't idle to long (get bored and freeze)
- in CPU mode just don't use 100%, just reduce min. 1 physical core (most time I use the lowest value; in my case 25%, so my laptop's fan doesn't run to loud)
- just use a good working graphic driver and let a good running system untouched (think twice before an update)
Re: Keyshot Crash
March 28, 2022, 03:51:48 AM
If you are still running into this issue and if possible, please send a copy of your crash logs and your dxdiag file to
Where to find the CrashDumps on Windows
Open your Windows Explorer file browser
Copy and paste to File Explorer C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Roaming\Luxion\
Locate the 'Crashpad' folder.
Right-click the Reports folder and select Send To > Compressed. This will create a zip file containing all crash dump logs.
How to create a DxDiag log
Press the Windows Key + R
Enter "DxDiag" and run the command
Press 'Save all information' and save the file in an easy to find location
Send this to
Also, try deleting your KSSettings.xml file to clear any cached information or processes that might be causing this issue.
1. Go to either one of the destinations below:
C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\KeyShot #
2. Look for KS#Settings.xml file and delete that file
3. Relaunch KeyShot. DO NOT migrate any settings from older versions of KeyShot if it asks again.
Customer Support Specialist
Terms and Rules
Go Up ▲
SMF 2.1.3 © 2022