RamBox Animation

Started by feher, January 23, 2012, 02:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

Just something I was messing with. Needs to be tweeked still but it shows Keyshot animation in action.
I used every animation avaliable.....lol
600 frames. Took 60hrs to render. Realtime.
Enjoy.
Tim

PhilippeV8

perfecto :)

was hoping when rotation got to 270 DEGREES that the passenger door would open for an inside tour ... but you can't have it all in life

(sorry, the forum still don't want to take degrees symbol) :p

Zander85

Great render!  ;D

My two cents:

The environment looks too small for the truck (looks as if a real truck were placed in a small light tent). If this were my render I might try to render out a clown pass to use as a selection and then remove the background. I would composite this on top of some other environments and experiment to see what looks best.

Also I agree with Philippe it would have been very cool to see the passenger door open.

Awesome job!  8)

KeyShot

Ed

Tim - Great model and lighting.  Was that straight out of KeyShot, or do you run it through AfterEffects for motion blur?   Because it looks pretty smooth.

Would be cool to have sound of panels and rear gate closing, with an engine rev at the end.

60 hours - I think my next PC will be 6 cores   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Ed

feher

Thanks guys.
This was just messing around. The next one will be with all the bells and whisles. Sound different angles ...etc.
Ed this is straight out of Keyshot did nothing to it. It's the AVI Keyshot made.
It was ran on a 12 core machine.
Tim

guest84672

Josh3D

absolutely GORGEOUS Tim. Animation of the week for sure... and this was just 'messing around' ...fabulous :)

feher

Chad Holton

Josh3D

Hey Tim, had a question on this from another user. What light did you use?

feher

Quote from: josh3d on March 12, 2012, 09:15:57 AM

I will have to look but I think it was just one of the domes that came with Keyshot that I updated in HDRILightStudio.
Tim

feher

Quote from: feher on March 12, 2012, 05:59:50 PM
Quote from: josh3d on March 12, 2012, 09:15:57 AM

I will have to look but I think it was just one of the domes that came with Keyshot that I updated in HDRILightStudio.
Tim

Just ooked at the bip I used the start up dome. Imagine that...lol
Hope that answered your question.