Main Menu

Human skin test

Started by Tiho Ramovic, March 11, 2012, 11:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiho Ramovic

Just some human skin tests  :)

PhilippeV8

CAClark

Good start, but for my money the pores are a little heavy and the over all consistency looks a little waxy. Great start, skin is always a tricky one in any renderer.

Cheers!

guest84672

Looks really good. Where is the model from?

Tiho Ramovic

Thanks guys!
@CAClark: Glad you liked it! I was afraid that it is too waxy looking, I will try to fix that.

@Thomas: Thank you! Model is from DAZ 3d.

guest84672

Very cool. The eye in the first image looks a bit to "solid", other than that, awesome job.

Josh3D

Wow.... did I say wow. Looks great tiho!

feher

Very nice skin ! That looks very nice. Fix that eye. I know this is about the skin but that eye freaks me out.....lol
Really great work as always.
Tim

Tiho Ramovic

Thank you Tim  ;)
Hahaha now when you mentioned it, when i look to the eyes it freaks me out too
It will be fixed

Shawn

Those nasty green seams seen in your second photo on the shoulder between the strap and lock of hair) makes the translucent material useless for models using more than one material map ( Daz models).

KeyShot

I think the skin is a bit too translucent, which makes it look a bit like wax. The skin is also too smooth (you need a good bumpmap to represent the pores).

Josh3D

Tiho, on the blog post I put up about this, a commenter noticed the seam at the shoulder. You can get rid of this by selecting both pieces (arm and torso), right-click, then select 'Link material'.

ehrez

Quote from: josh3d on March 26, 2012, 07:51:44 AM
Tiho, on the blog post I put up about this, a commenter noticed the seam at the shoulder. You can get rid of this by selecting both pieces (arm and torso), right-click, then select 'Link material'.
Link material dose not work because shoulder and torso have different texture! and im still have this problem yet