Overcast day lit with sun

Started by EGON, April 27, 2012, 07:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

Shot the background myself. No that's not my car. I know the shadows are going the wrong way.

feher

Nice image again.
Three things are bothering me on this... layout wise.
I feel the parking meters have to go. they are framing the vehicle in to much.
Would like to see the vehicle moved forwardard more. Just to give the vehicle separation from background.
The back wheel looks to be a different material due to all the color you have in the front.
I really like the look and feel of this. I must say you have become the master at this.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

EGON

I remember when I first got into 3D. Maya had this test on their site called "Real or not Real". A ten photo test. So many people would flunk the test. I show my stuff to a lot art directors. Good ones . Nobody asks "Where's the driver"? If you don't know what your looking at............ but on this forum we know from the get go it's fake and not just a bad photo.

youknowwho4eva

To me, the vehicle doesn't look to be at the right angle to the ground, like it should be rotated toward the camera slightly. And the reflection looks too sharp. Still better than I could do :-P

EGON

CAClark

I think it looks fine for the most part, the only thing for me is the reflection. I wouldn't have it so deep and clean. In terms of the car and the back late, it all seems to seat in and match quite nicely :)

Cheers!