Winner of the 2012 KeyShot 3D Rendering Contest

Started by Josh3D, May 31, 2012, 09:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh3D

We're posting it here first folks and will be following up with announcements via blog and newsletter. I've gotta say, WOW, what a contest!! Through the month of May we put up the challenge to the KeyShot community to create the most stunning 3D rendering or animation of a watch. The challenge was definitely meet and after nearly 250 amazing entries of KeyShot rendering and animation bliss, we have the winners!

The entries were judged by the KeyShot staff on creativity, realism and composition. We have a winner for Best Rendering, Best Animation, Best Student Entry and five Honorable mentions. Really, there are just so many incredible renderings and we would like to congratulate everyone for an amazing job! Links to the forum post have been added so you can see all of the renderings submitted by the winners and congratulate them. Ok, enough talking! I present, the winners of the KeyShot 3D Rendering contest!

Best rendering
Germain Baillot (forum post)

Best animation
Abed Sabeh (forum post)

Best student entry
Antoine Dayer (forum post)

Honorable mention
Tomek Jarosz (forum post)

Voya (forum post)

Richard Feldman (forum post)

Peter Kolus (forum post)

Cyprian Chorociej (forum post)

Best rendering
Germain Baillot (forum post)

Best animation
Abed Sabeh (forum post)

http://youtu.be/vszhCYhMq9w

Best student entry
Antoine Dayer (forum post)

Honorable mention
Tomek Jarosz (forum post)

Voya (forum post)

Richard Feldman (forum post)

Peter Kolus (forum post)

Cyprian Chorociej (forum post)

You can see all the entries on the KeyShot 2012 Rendering Contest Pinterest board. Stay tuned also, next week we have another contest coming up and more chances to win a license of KeyShot and other great prizes!

tsunami

Personal compliments to all winners!!!  ;D  And thank a lot to keyshot power..
Could i suggest, for the  new contest all should work on the same model?... ;)

regards

fario

Oh! surprise!

I have a lot of emotion.

The general level was really excellent.

There are still many people that deserve this recognition.

I learned a lot from others.

Thank you very much.

Antoine

Xidor

Seghier

Congratulations to the winners , very nice works
i am with Tsunami in his idea
the license of trial expires today . when we can get other license for the new contest ?

Speedster

Congrats to all!  And congrats to all us "losers" as well!  But hey, with KeyShot there are no losers- we ALL win!  The top two were also my personal favorites, I might add.  This was a fun and exciting competition from which we all learned, and Luxion has a major tool in its marketing arsenal.
Bill G

abedsabeh

Just finsisted my Italian grammar class with a big headache when I saw the surprising announcement.
I was thrilled to discover the good news! There were so many amazing entries. I'm looking forward to the next contest.

Thanks to everyone at KeyShot and all those who participated and left such great messages in the forums. Gongratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions.

Nic077A

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS. !
I liked the contest, I thought it had possibilities stand out but I see more people capasit.
excuse just to get ready for next contest!
(hope it works the google translator) XD

tsunami

Quote from: abedsabeh on May 31, 2012, 12:54:35 PM
Just finsisted my Italian grammar class with a big headache when I saw the surprising announcement.
I was thrilled to discover the good news! There were so many amazing entries. I'm looking forward to the next contest.

Thanks to everyone at KeyShot and all those who participated and left such great messages in the forums. Gongratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions.
;D ;D You just finished your Italian grammar class....quindi i miei personali complimenti per la tua vittoria per la migliore animazione. Hai fatto davvero un gran bel lavoro..entusiasmante..montaggio perfetto..e rendering ad alto livello!! Bravo..
So will u able to translate my italian comment?.. ;D
Ciao

Shooter

Congratulations to the winner Germain Baillot. It was a truly remarkable competition with highly inspirational entries. I had a great time participating and meeting new people so count me in for the next one :)

I wish to thank Luxion team for providing a fully working 15 day license to their amazing software and all of you that mentioned "honorable mentions" (beside the winner of course) in your congrats CHEERS :)

All the best,
Voya

CAClark

gbaillot

Thank you very much to the Luxion Team. And thank you all for your comment.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

abedsabeh

Si Tsunami ho capito, Grazie mille!

CAClark

Quote from: tsunami on May 31, 2012, 09:52:02 AM
Could i suggest, for the  new contest all should work on the same model?... ;)

regards

I would second this, I think it would make the contest more interesting, but then it might depend on the subject, hmmmm, it would make it less daunting for the newer users I think perhaps, but regardless, I'm looking forward to the next one!

Cheers!

br3ttman

Idea for Next Competition?: How about a "People's Choice" Award for your next competition?  All registered forum members each get one vote (*might also encourage more visitors to become members) ;)

BTW: A very big thanks to all the competition entrants. I'm often inspired by forum posts, even more so throughout this competition!  I'd been hard pressed myself to narrow the top entries under a dozen!  Fabulous work!