Main Menu

Tha Hand

Started by patokali, June 26, 2012, 12:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patokali

Print proyect the Hand

www.patokali.com

Josh3D

very interesting. can you tell us more about the project?

Dylan

Nice work and convincingly set into the environment image. What's the story that goes with it?

patokali

Well, is not my project, is from a client, he is doing something for the "discapacity people" or something like that, in this case when somebody lost a finger...and maybe they can replaced for this new "gadgets fingers" Is something interesting.

The 3D prints are 25 cms

Thank you very much for your comments.

Sorry for my English, Greetings.

Quote from: josh3d on June 28, 2012, 08:01:44 AM
very interesting. can you tell us more about the project?

patokali

Well, is not my project, is from a client, he is doing something for the "discapacity people" or something like that, in this case when somebody lost a finger...and maybe they can replaced for this new "gadgets fingers" Is something interesting.

The 3D prints are 25 cms

Sorry for my English, Greetings.

Quote from: dillster on June 28, 2012, 08:53:12 AM
Nice work and convincingly set into the environment image. What's the story that goes with it?

youknowwho4eva

3D printed goodness! Who did you use for that? Or if you did them yourself, what printer/material?

patokali

I dont know what material is, but i think is something like plastic.

Quote from: youknowwho4eva on June 28, 2012, 12:55:31 PM
3D printed goodness! Who did you use for that? Or if you did them yourself, what printer/material?

Dylan

I didn't realize it was 3D printed until now.

patokali

Yep! is 3D print...thanks for comment.

Quote from: dillster on June 29, 2012, 12:39:22 PM

I didn't realize it was 3D printed until now.