Main Menu

Nissan Juke...

Started by tsunami, July 17, 2012, 06:08:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

A quick render...
Regards

guest84672

Looks good. Not sure that the KeyShot camera angle matches the back plate, but it could be the "artistic interpretation".

Josh3D

Yeah, looks really good, but I'd choose a different environment/angle. Really great reflections, but the tires look a little flat.

Dylan

Good work. The Juke is a tough one to take on with all those curves, you did very well to do such a good job.

tsunami

Thanks guys..
With Juke i made a jump in to the "forest"..

Josh3D

I love that backplate. Would be great if it had a matching environment. Could probably mimic it to an extent in the HDR Editor.

tsunami

Hi josh,i tried to emulate light and shadow background with an my own environment,and i worked hard to it, also with car color..i think the result is not that bad bad :-) but could be better for sure.
Regards

tsunami

Playing around with saturation..

Tim

I really like the last example.  However, I get the feeling that the vehicle should be a slightly smaller in the image.

guest84672

Agree - slightly smaller, a little bit tilted towards the back, and less contrasty.

Seghier

Beautiful design and color
the car touch limit of photo can you enlarge the image size

tsunami

Quote from: Thomas Teger on July 18, 2012, 11:41:00 AM
Agree - slightly smaller, a little bit tilted towards the back, and less contrasty.
My idea was that car was still too smaller and i wanted get a bit bigger... :Dbut asap i will get all your suggestion with a new render shot..
thanks to all..
regards

tsunami

And here the final side view render shot..all suggestion are wellcome as always

guest2984

Hi tsunami.
I really like the "forest" one. If i can make a suggestion, try simply to crop the car "reducing the enviroment around".
Saturation is good but too dark in some areas (the tyres i.e.)

tsunami

Juke likes the forest... ;D