The Freedom..Mini Country on the Road

Started by tsunami, July 21, 2012, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Another one...
Regards

guest84672

Car looks waaaay to big compared to the road.

tsunami

Quote from: Thomas Teger on July 22, 2012, 07:07:09 AM
Car looks waaaay to big compared to the road.
Hi Thomas, take a look on this image..same backplate shot with real photo of opel corsa.. ;) my car inclination is different, but..dimension..i think are right..(maybe mini country is still a little smaller, i don't know exactly the misures difference from opel to mini)
regards

Seghier

very nice
i think also that the car is big compared to th road , try  draw lines to verify

tsunami

Quote from: Seghier on July 22, 2012, 07:28:05 PM
very nice
i think also that the car is big compared to th road , try  draw lines to verify
Hi Seghier,
the second posted image it's a real photo , so look at the car dimension,...how can be too much big?..;-) ..

Seghier

hi Tsunami :)
yes the road is small , i compared the cars ,mini cooper must be smaller than the second car and the road is the reference

CAClark

Those backplates aren't shot wide-angle, they are shot at 50mm. As long as Keyshot is set to 50mm you should be close. And the Mini cooper is a similar size to a Corsa, both are small :)

Cheers!

tsunami

Quote from: CAClark on July 28, 2012, 04:31:35 AM
Those backplates aren't shot wide-angle, they are shot at 50mm. As long as Keyshot is set to 50mm you should be close. And the Mini cooper is a similar size to a Corsa, both are small :)

Cheers!
Yes right caclark,my keyshot focal lenght is set to 50mm as backplate,as i wrote the second shot it's a real opel corsa photo,so my mini can't be bigger than road..maybe i should move the angle car but that is not working good i already tried.i thought my mini is still a little smaller..