Main Menu

Ferrari F1

Started by mmmster3d, July 29, 2012, 05:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmmster3d

Please, any C&C appreciated.  been learning a lot the past couple months and am strongly hoping to improve still.

feher

Very nice. Would love to see alittle blur on the car also.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Josh3D

Love the look. For what you're going for (really contrasty?), I'm guessing it's about there.

PhilippeV8

For me it has a couple things ..

For starters, it somehow becomes pink-ish red ... try to keep it real ferrari red.
Reduse size of the carbon texture on the weel suspensions.
The shell-label on the side-pods is bleeding trough on the inside of the side-pods .. reduce texture depth on the lable.
Reduce the contrast of the tire texture a bit.

Somehow the front wing looks very very good, but then the rest of the car looks more dreamy-sketchy looking (if you get what I mean) ... don't know why that is ..

Still, it's very good already though ;)

EGON

I always have trouble with reds.

Dylan

The flare spot would probably wash the colour a bit and reduce the reds, so it doesn't look too out of place. I like the low and wide angle fo the shot, it adds a sense of dynamics which suite the subject.

PhilippeV8

dillster > I know about the flare washing the red a bit, but knowing ferrari F1 cars, they tend to color more to the orange than the pink ..  ;)

Dylan

That's useful to know PhilippeV8, thanks.

Robb63

Definitely modern Ferrari F1 cars tend to be a more dayglo red, they switched in 1996 to get them to pop more on TV. If you look at the older F1 Ferrari's they were a deeper more blood red.

F1 nerd here!