Started by tsunami, August 14, 2012, 02:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

On famous route 66 ..in a summer day..
regards

tsunami

Angelo

feher

It's best if you turn the wheel towards us instead of away. Make for a nicer presentation.
I really can't beleive the models you have. Old to new and everything in between.
Thanks for sharing.
Keep up the great work.
Your images are getting better and better. That's what it's all about.
Tim

If you ever need anything my door is open.

tsunami

Quote from: feher on August 18, 2012, 02:49:55 PM
It's best if you turn the wheel towards us instead of away. Make for a nicer presentation.
I really can't beleive the models you have. Old to new and everything in between.
Thanks for sharing.
Keep up the great work.
Your images are getting better and better. That's what it's all about.
Tim

If you ever need anything my door is open.
Thanks Tim, and i will turn the wheels on right position,..(on keyshot blog there is alo a presentation with right wheels position for a car model presentation...pfff i forgot to follow it..) ;)
I followed all your suggestions on the past months..and thanks again for you door open...for sure i will ask some suggestions in pvt for my next work ...
Thanks

jody

nice rendering tsunami,

the only thing i would do is add noise to the car...because the backplate looks like and old picture and the car sorta looks to clean
just my opinion....nice job tho

tsunami

Quote from: jody on August 18, 2012, 05:18:32 PM
nice rendering tsunami,

the only thing i would do is add noise to the car...because the backplate looks like and old picture and the car sorta looks to clean
just my opinion....nice job tho
You are right,i should add some noise...i thought i already added in postwork but i didn't..:-)

tsunami

Updated front view..

jody

sorry I like the first 1 better....looks better with the tire turned....why are the lines so jagged?

Dylan

Excellent work. I like the second image better because the wheel is worth showing off, otherwise I would want to see the tyre threads. I suppose that is the old Route 66? I did a stretch of it when we were on holidays in America a few years ago. The road was just like in that picture, in a poor state like its been left to decay. Not a lot of fun riding it on a motorcycle, but it was an interesting experience all the same.

Josh3D

Looks like you used Sharpen in PS on the last one yes? lines do look a bit jagged. I like the brighter look of the last, but maybe too contrasty? wheels look better. Love the license plate :)

tsunami

Quote from: dillster on August 27, 2012, 08:31:26 AM
Excellent work. I like the second image better because the wheel is worth showing off, otherwise I would want to see the tyre threads. I suppose that is the old Route 66? I did a stretch of it when we were on holidays in America a few years ago. The road was just like in that picture, in a poor state like its been left to decay. Not a lot of fun riding it on a motorcycle, but it was an interesting experience all the same.
Thanks Dillster, as always i see u appreciate my works ;)asap i will post a new close image showing tyre threads too.
It's right that is the old Route 66; really you were on there on Usa?? i have never been on there, but i would like,..i just see the fampus route 66 on pictures on tv show...
Regards

tsunami

Quote from: josh3d on August 27, 2012, 10:26:32 AM
Looks like you used Sharpen in PS on the last one yes? lines do look a bit jagged. I like the brighter look of the last, but maybe too contrasty? wheels look better. Love the license plate :)
Yes Josh i "abused" with Sharpen on Ps, that maybe the problem; however if u see in full resolution should be better...less jagged lines (on my monitor).
Tomorrow i will answer to your email! i just came back to work today, and i can use again my workstation.
regards