Main Menu

Outdoor Living

Started by jody, August 25, 2012, 03:18:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jody

time to relax and make some smores .....I can never do fires good  ???

Dylan

Unusual shot, I like it.

Speedster

Neat!  It's great to see how KS is being used in so many unusual ways. 

One idea- in Photoshop, you might want to sponge some of the grass and clippings up and over the very bottom edge of the fireplace to help "plant" (pun intended!) it firmly into the grass.  It would give weight to it as well. 

I did this same trick recently on some renderings of my wife's proposed design for a public art project for a park, a granite monument and large bronze plaque.  An interesting side note is that the Planning Commission went into a frenzy when they saw the renderings, thinking that the piece had already been created and erected without their input.  Ah, such is the power of KeyShot!

Bill G

Jslowsky

Beautiful work... I'm curious if the seating arrangement is also digital or real?

feher

Very cool. Thanks for sharing

jody

Thanks guys much appreciated.

@speedster.....I didn't finish the detals lastnight cloning the grass etc. I worked late on this...but tips and C&C is always welcome you can never stop learning
I do arhitectural Renderings I know what you mean about the Planning Commision they love to see 3d renderings.

@Jslowsky...took me awhile trying to find a nice backdrop...this is the only thing that looked good to me...even tho the fireplace should be near the seating
it would have been to far away...then you couldn't see the deatail as you can see now...the seating came with the picture.

Here is the finished picture.suttle change...did work cloning in grass and stuff around the bottom of the fireplace added shadows to the shrubbs, and did less contrast.

I'm gonna do a few more like these of different fireplaces it's for a company not far from me hopefully for a job do advertisements for them.

thanks guys

UPDATED

little level of contrast...gave it a bit of a orange tone

Speedster

Nailed it!  But maybe a little levels and contrast work in Photoshop to give it a kick?  Nice work, and good luck!
Bill G

jody

Last picture been updated