Outdoor Living- The WestBrook

Started by jody, August 26, 2012, 10:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jody

Another fireplace with different scenery

Dylan

That's nice. Out of curiosity, does anyone put fireplaces outside? I live in Ireland and I've never seen a fireplace that wasn't inside a house or a building of some sort.

Josh3D

Very common in the states to have outdoor living areas with fireplaces, grills, etc. I don't have one... but wouldn't mind having one like this in my backyard. Can you hook us up Jody? :)

jody

@Dillster...like josh said common here in the states, you'll find them more in higher end homes...even out door kitchens which I'll be Rendering some of them.
Thanks for your comment. I attached for you to see some style.

@josh...my wife and I want one to but I hate mixing cement lol...how about you help with ours then i'll help you with yours  ;D

but yea there's a stone company up the road from me . A few months ago I baught some stone to reface my fireplace in the house..and the guy showed me some flyers
which were kinda blah...so I'm doing the for a portfolio. to show the company maybe to some work for them for new style of advertisement.

Thanks guys

Josh3D

ha! yeah, a project for next summer maybe :)

That stone company is going to love the possibilities you show them... save them a bit of time and material as well.

Angelo

the grass looks like its been glued on the surface of the fireplace not blending in properly and the lines looks too much perfect perhaps a model that needs to be adjusted a bit, other than that nice work  :)

EGON

Hi Jody. Really nice renders. Why do you always include type and logos in your pictures?

jody

@ josh...thanks,  Yea hopefully they will like them....I need a change from rendering just houses...need different styles of work to do

@Angelo ...Thanks for the comments,  Yea your rite about the grass, i need to put another layer on top to soften it...as for the model you have any tips to fix the lines...always open to suggestions.
Thanks

@Egon Thanks for the comment,  I have a few on here with just the picture..no reason why I put logo's etc..just something to do  :)...But as for the fireplace renders
I did them to show ideas for a company.

Thanks guys

Angelo

maybie try to fillet the edges in a 3D programe, or blur the inner edge lines alittle so they dont look so "perfect"

Despot

Hello Jody, i take it the 'styles.jpg' image is a series of photographs, not KeyShot renders ?!

Or is it a mixture of both ?

J