Unbelieveable results

Started by Jared, May 11, 2010, 02:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jared

Graphics is always asking me where the physical prototype is that I "photographed"!

Thanks guys.  My Photoworks shots never looked very real no matter how many hours I messed with them.

Jared

guest84672

Ahhhh - thank you for the kind words!! Awesome.

Thomas

elliasp

As professional photographer, I'm used to see many renders and many ways to do them.

There is a lot of offers on the market for us (photographers) : real time renders, new calculators, and I have to say that Keyshot is incredible. Because of the quality of the renders (It's a photographs generator), but so easy to use !

I did my first professionnal photo in minutes, and it was so much better than the pictures I used to do before !

So, here is what I really really love : fantastic result, the use is easy and the workflow is... wow ! ;D

guest84672

elliasp

Well, It's just the begining, it's not perfect yet, but I only have the pro version since 2 days  ;D

guest84672

Very nice ... the first gut reaction I have to image 1 and 4 are that the vehicles are too big for the environment.

In image 1, the perspective seems off, too. Tilt the car back a bit, and then adjust the perspective in the camera tab to get it dialed in properly.

The interiors are a bit dark. Increase the gamma in the realtime tab to 1.6 - 2.2 to lighten up the overall image.

Keep up the great work!!

elliasp

wbushihenben

Dylan

Wow those cars are really nicely modelled. The Merc interior would look better not so dark, which is a minor thing easy to adjust. The Porsche is perfect, the back left wheel just looks a wee bit high off the ground. A choice of environment for each car, they work very well.