Main Menu

Close-up Headlamp

Started by feher, October 05, 2012, 09:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

lil something I put together last night.
Very little Photoshop work.
Tim

Despot

Bravo !! one of the best Keyshot renders i've seen for a while - i'm actually quite jealous for some reason...

The paint finish is excellent and the illumination from what im assuming is a hidden emitter is very true to life - ive managed to get similar results using Maxwell Render, but never Keyshot - in my opinion this is where it is lacking

J

guest84672

What is it lacking, biomechanic?

PhilippeV8

awesome :)

I love detail shots with KS, cuz it's where it does the best job.

Despot

Hello Thomas

Sorry, I wasn't being disrespectful to KeyShot.... I love the software as I've said before, in certain areas it beats MW hands down, not only in the speed stakes but other areas as well... but i personally dont find the emitter materials in KS to be powerful enough.

I'll post some comparison images in forum to explain what i mean...

J

Dylan

I find the emitter very good, easy to tweak for the results I need.

hosam

plbb

太震撼了!OMG amazing!!!!

Izayoi

guest84672

@biomechanic - I agree with you on that part. The emissive material will be much improved for KeyShot 4.

feher

Thanks everyone ! Glad you like it.
Keyshot can do what ever you want. It's all about pushing the software. I use to say I'll fix this and that in post. I do not do that now. I tweak and psuh keyshot to give me the results I want from the begining. Now I'm all about doing as little post as possible.  ;D
Tim

KeyShot

Incredible work Tim. The metallic paint looks fantastic. The lighting and reflections look amazing. Thanks so much for sharing.

-- Henrik

Skint

Ajay

That's one heck of a render!

Paint material is top notch.

Very inspiring. Thanks for posting

DriesV

Quote from: Thomas Teger on October 07, 2012, 06:58:19 AM
@biomechanic - I agree with you on that part. The emissive material will be much improved for KeyShot 4.

"Hurray!" for KS4 if those tiny emissive photons are finally able to punch through translucent materials!...

Btw, posted image is jaw-dropping...

greetings,
Dries