Main Menu

THE 79 COUPE

Started by TheCrazySwede, October 16, 2012, 12:07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilippeV8

seriously ... you've got big long sleves, if all this fits in 'em ...

very very impressive .. and a bit intimidating ;)

TheCrazySwede

Lol PhilippeV8, I actually prefer a short sleeved tee  :P But thanks  ;D

EGON

KeyShot

Amazing work! Thanks for sharing!

-- Henrik

CAClark

Hmmmm not only do I love the car, but I think these are by some considerable margin my favourite Keyshot renders I've seen posted. Awesome stuff.

Cheers!

Jeff Hayden

Absolutely awesome. Really great work.

TheCrazySwede

Thank you all so much  :)

Please like me on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Mikaellugnegarddesign) for more updates.
Thanks again!

SergioBL

those shots are iiiiinsaaaaaaaneeee!!! love that vaintage style in every one, how you get that? what can i say.... beautiful!!!

Sergio

sit

Pretty nice!!!  :) Good Job!!!
Love it so much!!! Learn from you!!  ;)

TheCrazySwede

;D Wow, what an awesome response! Thank you so much.

xXCheco: Hard work, many many hours in photoshop and plenty of adjustment layers  ;)

Shooter

Hey CrazySwede,

The images are stunning, and you ARE CRAZY but in a positive way :) Great lighting, control of white/blacks, and beautiful presentation that highlights the car.... i'm not just impressed but inspired and moved by your images. Thanks for showing off your creativity :)

All the best,
Voya

kdoan84

DriesV

I want a 1920*1200 wallpaper version!

Dries

Seghier

TheCrazySwede

Thanks everybody, your feedback has meant alot, I really appreciate it! It really motivates me to keep working hard.
The second stage of this project is to design and build the interior, which sure will be a challenge in itself. The main challenge will be good materials, like alcantara, carbon fiber etc etc. I