Main Menu

Golf R 2012

Started by SergioBL, November 20, 2012, 08:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SergioBL

New wheels for this cool car.... Adv.1 wheels, model 7.1 modeled in 3ds max....

Comments and tips are welcome!! Cheers!!!

Sergio

PhilippeV8

Not very sure if the car is positioned right on this slope ...
I would prefer the rims in chrome or sanded aluminum .. but that's a personal preference.
Other than that, not sure if this is the best background for a car promo shot.  But if that's what you like (again personal preference), your lighting is very good.

tip: if you use that background, edit out the weeds in the grass ;)

SergioBL

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on November 20, 2012, 11:25:17 PM
Not very sure if the car is positioned right on this slope ...
I would prefer the rims in chrome or sanded aluminum .. but that's a personal preference.
Other than that, not sure if this is the best background for a car promo shot.  But if that's what you like (again personal preference), your lighting is very good.

tip: if you use that background, edit out the weeds in the grass ;)

Thanks for your comments Philippe, will try other materials for the wheels, and about the weed, you mean the weed that get you "high"?  ??? I dont understand yor comment....

Despot

He just means edit out those areas that i've ringed I think !!, or perhaps his eagle eyes have actually spotted a bag of 'weed' that some passing drug dealers have lost  ;)

J

PhilippeV8

Thanks Bio .. that's exactly what I was refering to ;)

What else do you call bad herbs ??  Y'all on dope or what ? :p

SergioBL

Thanks for the aclaration Bio & Philippe!!!! But whats wrong whith the weed on the image??

PhilippeV8

Nothing wrong with the weed ... it looks very real ! :p

It's just not that hard to "clean it up".

I recently saw a large picture of the atomium ( if you don't know it, google it .. it's in Brussels) in a shop window as a backdrop for the cloths.  In the picture was a woman in red dress and behind her you could see one of the atomium balls with windows.  And behind the window were all sorts of card-board boxes stacked in a total mess.
How much time does it take to edit that stuff out before you print it, publish it, use it online .. maybe 5 minutes.  It doesn't make no sense trying to take a fancy picture or a fancy rendering and spending a couple hours on seting up your model and making it look good, if you don't even care about those 5 minutes for the background.

That's just my 2 cents ..

SergioBL

Ok, got it!  Thanks for your advise! Will correct asap!