S5 Rs ..the final one

Started by tsunami, June 17, 2013, 04:48:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despot

'Drink !! Feck !! Arse!! Gurrls!!'

Quotehahaha
The word 'feck' just makes me think of Father Jack Hackett. Nobody will know what i'm on about though - a pointless entry by me!

That's my favourite comedy of all time Edwardo, closely followed by Only Fools And Horses, then Porridge...  :D

J

edwardo

Totally, it has to be one of the best sitcoms ever made! So much so I remember being somewhat upset when Ted died - that show would be in its 15th series if he'd lived.

Funnily enough, i got me an educational license of Mudbox and for my first 'project' I was going to try and model father Jack - warts n all.

for those of you unaware of what I'm on about.... Father Jack is a (foul mouthed, alcoholic priest) character in the Irish made sit-com "Father Ted", and would be a great subject for mudbox / zbrush study.

tsunami

hmm unfortunately i don't know that comedy...and that character....

edwardo

A thing of beauty

tsunami

Speedster

tsunami

Now i know what's mean feacking.. ;D

Despot

Quotei got me an educational license of Mudbox and for my first 'project' I was going to try and model father Jack - warts n all.

Lol, he is without doubt a gruesome mofo... and you are right Edwardo, a perfect studio for a Mudbox sculpt, please do it !!

Speaking of sitcoms, since you hail from bonny Scotland (I think), do you like Still Game ?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Aldo  :-\

J

tsunami

Quote from: The Metal Master on June 24, 2013, 02:24:23 AM
Quotei got me an educational license of Mudbox and for my first 'project' I was going to try and model father Jack - warts n all.

Lol, he is without doubt a gruesome mofo... and you are right Edwardo, a perfect studio for a Mudbox sculpt, please do it !!

Speaking of sitcoms, since you hail from bonny Scotland (I think), do you like Still Game ?

Sorry for hijacking your thread Aldo  :-\

J
No Problem John......;-)

edwardo

Yes, sorry for hijacking too.

To get back to the thread, your Audi is awesome - love the cyan hues

Ed

tsunami

Quote from: edwardo on June 24, 2013, 10:50:06 AM
Yes, sorry for hijacking too.

To get back to the thread, your Audi is awesome - love the cyan hues

Ed