In 1957 a legend was Born, was called 250GTO Testarossa

Started by tsunami, December 18, 2012, 03:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

I worked hard to this mine model again, and here there are the last shots of this wonderfull car, i hope you like it.
These Ferrari cars were called 250 GT” because each cylinder displaced 250cc,and  250 GT series is a big family consisting of many derivatives models;and about this model 250gto TESTAROSSA, Ferrari car maker produced only 231 units of competition cars.!!
And now This one is some of the most expensive and rarest Ferrari’s money can buy, and is the most desirable: Ferrari 250Gto testarossa.
regard
(i added other clays image to show about wheels)
2012-12-20 added updated external scene image at the end post

BorislavKostov

Wow, the first one is great! With that color noise and CA...  :)

PhilippeV8

You can see the love for the car in the first image !

Perfect !

PS: I like in the firt shot that the wind shield is visible ... you should mind that in your other renders that it doesn't become too transparent with no reflections on it, cuz then it just looks as tho it's not there ..

DriesV

Despot

I absolutely love these - I would love to play with model, is it your modelling work ?

And If these don't reach the Facebook page, I will eat my undershorts...  ;)

J

guest84672

The images are great, especially the first one. The rims look different in the second image. Why is that?

biomechanic - I will post a picture of you eating your undershorts!

Despot

PhilippeV8

Quote from: Thomas Teger on December 19, 2012, 06:43:31 AM

Will that be posted before 21-12-2012 ?  Wouldn't want to miss out on that before the end  ;) ;D

Rex

How much of that outdoor render is composited? Those wheels look fantastic! Were they rendered in KeyShot??

tsunami

Quote from: biomechanic on December 19, 2012, 04:41:34 AM
I absolutely love these - I would love to play with model, is it your modelling work ?

And If these don't reach the Facebook page, I will eat my undershorts...  ;)

J
Hi ;)thanks for your comment, and yes it's a my model,..unfortunately i tried to follow the blueprints when i did, ..but is not all perfect line as the original..i was not able to model the front side, better than what you see..similar to original but not the same.
Ahahahah...hm i bet you will be obbligate to eat your undershorts..:D:D:D:D:D:D

tsunami

Quote from: Thomas Teger on December 19, 2012, 06:43:31 AM
The images are great, especially the first one. The rims look different in the second image. Why is that?

Thanks Thomas,
i try to tell because you see different rims look; when i started to do this work some months ago, i started with interior studio model, and i used a kind of rims not detailed, because i didn't want to show them , but i wanted only front and rear image,but i noticed someone saw the difference.. ;)
When i started exterior setup, those rims didn't look right and was not like as the original, so i had to change them and make similar to original, because on the exterior render scene rims are too much visible; so you can see some clays shots with 2 kind of rims and as i used them in to my work;then i used the best wheel caps that was the first one.
Regards

Dylan

I think you really raised the bar with this one tsunami. Well done.

tsunami

Quote from: dillster on December 20, 2012, 06:43:27 AM
I think you really raised the bar with this one tsunami. Well done.
Thanks Dillster ..!!!
In some hour i will update some new shots about external scene..

Skint