Main Menu

SLS GT3

Started by SergioBL, December 21, 2012, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SergioBL

Hope you like it.... All kind of comments are welcome!

Cheers!!

Sergio Loza

feher

Looking good. The thing is I don't know what Color vehicle this is. Notice how the vehicle is in the same Color family as your stands. Keep pushing this image you are close.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

SergioBL

Quote from: feher on December 22, 2012, 07:23:43 AM
Looking good. The thing is I don't know what Color vehicle this is. Notice how the vehicle is in the same Color family as your stands. Keep pushing this image you are close.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

Thanks for your comment Tim! I have made some tweaks and here is the result... Hope this time look better...

Cheers!!

Sergio Loza

feher

Hi Sergio,
This is much better.
The problem now is that the car isn't the focal point of the image. The background is. The reason is the background has a higher contrast then the car. So my eye goes right to the left top corner then works it's way down to the left bottom corner. Then I look at the car.
I hope you don't mind I did a quick comp of your image. Hopefully this will show what I'm talking about. It's not perfect but I think it shows what I'm trying to explain.
My door is alway open if you need anything.
Tim

SergioBL

Quote from: feher on January 02, 2013, 05:04:42 PM
Hi Sergio,
This is much better.
The problem now is that the car isn't the focal point of the image. The background is. The reason is the background has a higher contrast then the car. So my eye goes right to the left top corner then works it's way down to the left bottom corner. Then I look at the car.
I hope you don't mind I did a quick comp of your image. Hopefully this will show what I'm talking about. It's not perfect but I think it shows what I'm trying to explain.
My door is alway open if you need anything.
Tim

Thank you so much for your tips Tim!! i have learned a lot with you!!

I will post more renders soon!!