Problem with "Renderings" tab in library

Started by bzemer, January 08, 2013, 07:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bzemer

Hi,
I wanted to report a problem I'm having with the behavior of the "Renderings" tab in the KeyShot library menu.
Whenever I click to the tab, KeyShot tries automatically to load each and every image there is in that folder.
And since the rendering folder i'm using contains hundreds of image files and folders (not only renderings), it just tries to load everything for no good reason at all.
The main problem is that there is no stop button, and you have to wait if you don't want to lose your work.
But I encountered another bug, after I've waited for almost 20 minutes, and the progress bar reached about 90%, it started reloading everything! Another loading bar appeared alongside, and so I had 2 progress bars ruining simultaneously, loading the same images.
As you can imagine, this is very annoying, and I would be glad if fixed in the near future.

Thanks and regards,

PhilippeV8

Personaly I'm doing a good job at not hitting the "renderings" tab anymore .. so it's been a while since I last had to wait for this.
I would suggest an option in the pref menu to turn off the renderings tab all together.  I never use it anyway.

Robb63

+1 on being able to turn it off!!
After clicking it accidentally a few times and having endless waits while it updated, I've trained myself to never hit it. :-)

KeyShot

This is fixed in v4. It will be much faster.

bzemer