New BB for Colo. State Patrol

Started by EGON, May 13, 2013, 04:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EGON

the first one is a teaser. the second one goes up later. this is the third year in a row they hied me :) they like CGI! I hope the trend catches on. not my idea I just do what they tell me to do.

Josh3D

guest84672

EGON

Thanks guys. Here's a couple of version's I did leading up to the final. The trick was to make the headline fit on the bed. They hired a sculpture to rise the truck & car off the BB 8". Kinda like a coin. We shall see. May23rd.

cmcconnell

Great rendering - but the truck is European. :)

EGON

As you can see I offered them a PeterBuilt. They wanted the sexy euro look. The car is a Citroen. Not so sexy.

John B

The general public will probably never notice that the truck is European and I kind of agree that the "sexy euro look" is a bit better, but I don't quite understand the need for a Citroen. (Nothing against Citroen but they really don't quite have that "sexy euro look")
I do love the look of this render and must admit it would be pretty sweet to see it out there on a billboard. Also having the truck raised off of the billboard sounds like an awesome idea!

EGON

The Citroen was a good car because of it's generic look of a small car. + I had it in my collection. It took them like two weeks to make a final choice. RedTape!

John B

It really does have that generic small car feel so in that respect it was a great choice