Main Menu

self portrait

Started by evilmaul, January 23, 2013, 08:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilmaul

hi there,

I am almost done with this and soon I will have a fully textured one. This has been a quite challenging one and on which I worked on and off in the last 2-3 months.
I recently moved and put together the scene in KS4 and I wanna thank Henrik for giving me the chance to test out KS4 and supporting me through this:) and to be patient enough to answer my questions. I will start here by posting gray renders of the final model....its all high res and the only thing missing here are the 2 peach fuzz hairs layers on the face and tshirt which will be included  in the final color render.

cheers,
Marco

DriesV

O-M-G > in reference to the modeling...

Dries

Imz

Might be time to trim the nose hair, but awesome model!

Tomas

Rabe

This is amazing.  You have some serious sculpting skills man.

Dylan

evilmaul

thanks guys :) I am glad you like it (me  :P )

Marco

DominicQwek

Amazing work. Really looking forward to those final renders.

feher

Speechless.
Can't wait to see the final.
Tim

evilmaul

thank you guys :)

here are some previews of whats coming :P

DriesV

:o :o :o

This is going to be "most realistic rendering ever" stuff...

Crazy... in the good way. ;)

Dries

TpwUK

Speedster

I think Hasselblad has serious competition!  It's absolutely amazing what is being done with KeyShot by skilled and talented artists such as yourself- a real inspiration for all of us!
Bill G

PhilippeV8

For the next fiew renders you show, you might as well post real pictures, we won't be able to tell !!  hahaha  ;D

That is amazing work dude !

H

is this all modeled by you, or 3d scanned? Either way looks mindblowing! The nose hair is the icing on the cake (yuk :D )