Main Menu

self portrait

Started by evilmaul, January 23, 2013, 08:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

Hey Slater;

I know you're too busy to read all of this thread, so just check out Marco's short video which he posted about half-way through.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151679232200101&set=vb.572780100&type=3&theater 

Also check out his amazing renderings of his "Dead Christ"- now that would be one very difficult scan!  In fact, it would be a Miracle.  But you'll have to take the time to search it out in the Amazing Shots pages.  Several months ago...

Bill G

slater

Quote from: Speedster on November 16, 2013, 04:01:37 PM
Hey Slater;

I know you're too busy to read all of this thread, so just check out Marco's short video which he posted about half-way through.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151679232200101&set=vb.572780100&type=3&theater 

Also check out his amazing renderings of his "Dead Christ"- now that would be one very difficult scan!  In fact, it would be a Miracle.  But you'll have to take the time to search it out in the Amazing Shots pages.  Several months ago...

Bill G
Thanks Speedster,
i'm just reading, and seeing at the link and also at the thread forum. Well, if i asked is because i didn't find the answer or maybe i missed it on reading thread.I know he is a great Artist, but sometime courtesy is the first rule, and for sure he has not ..i'm sorry for that; can be  a Master , but the way Evilamau answer , is not good, and i saw same his treatment to other threads on here.
Btw, i will not ask other; Thanks for your courtesy and answer Speedster.

Andyjonescreative

Quote from: evilmaul on November 15, 2013, 08:15:26 PM
slater
...if you read all of my posts in this thread you would know what and how the head came about to be....but apparently you're too lazy to read and quick to come up with a conclusion. I wont even bother try to explain.

andryjonescreative...what do you mean? how I did create the hair or which shader I used for them?

yeah i was just wondering what you used to make the hair?   Looks boss. if you want to share any shader info that would be just gravy.

evilmaul

facial hair was done in maya using simple geometry and mostly hand posed and shaped in place one by one (yes it has been very time consuming process)
shader wise its nothing special again just translucent shader with a very low translucency..no texture no nothing. They are just separated in 2 groups black and grey hairs.

Speedster

Quotegrey hairs

Marco, there's a product out there called "Just for KeyShooters"!
Bill G

evilmaul

haha  Bill....thats a good one :)