Yes another car render......but, done in Keyshot 4....:)

Started by feher, January 27, 2013, 11:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

feher

I have been playing with the new Keyshot 4 Beta version. This is my first image from it.
Love all the new enhancementss.

HDRI Light Studio 4
Maya
Keyshot 4
Photoshop cs6

Enjoy
Tim
feherfactor.com

feher

I couldn't leave this alone.
updated image.
Tim

feher

OK, I'm done. This is the final version I'm sticking with...............................yea, right....lol
Tim

tsunami

Always wonderfulllll works from you!!..i like it!!
Hm so it's possible to try also keyshot 4??
Aldo

fario

QuoteLove all the new enhancementss.

Congratulations, your work is, as always, impeccable!

can you tell me what are the improvements in V4, which you have been useful for your image?

thank you

---
Hm so it's possible to try also keyshot 4??

Oh! yessss me to!   ???

hitesh.m

DriesV

Another holy cow... :o (With the rate I'm throwing those at your images, I'm hoping India has enough of 'em.)

Dries

Chad Holton

Nice job, Tim. Not sure about the fog lamps though... are they supposed to be made from black plastic?

feher

Hi Guys thanks for the comments. Disreguard these images. I had a brian fart. I will do another image with the added features Keyshot 4 has to offer. My work flow will change with this new release and I used my old workflow on lighting this. Stand by for the new and improved image coming later today....lol
I will let you all knnow what new features I used in Keyshot 4 to create the image.
Tim

The fog lamps are black plastic, this vehicle does not get fog lamps. I will work the material more to better show this.
Thanks Chad.

PhilippeV8

Chad ... those are speakers !  For insulting people who drive like a grandma  ;)

Chad Holton

^ ;D That's a good idea! Tempted to get a push bar for my vehicle to move those grandma drivers outta the way... not that I have a road rage issue or anything.  ::)

Speedster

Nobody's commented on this yet, but these look like those amazing "Roll outs" at the Detroit Auto Show-  you know, a musical fanfare, the lights dim, a huge cloud of fog rises, and, bang, it rolls out of the mist and into history.  Of course I'm talking about the rendering, not the car!  KS4 is way over the top, and I just got started with the invited beta testing.  Fasten your seatbelts, folks- you'll need them!
Bill G

Saloff

looks very very seductive:) i can't wait to get KS4!

techdoku

very nice.
can you tell us how much is done in photoshop?

Angelo

Quote from: feher on January 27, 2013, 03:37:22 PM
OK, I'm done. This is the final version I'm sticking with...............................yea, right....lol
Tim
I recognise myself here lol....great render feher!