Abandoned in the Forest

Started by tsunami, January 27, 2013, 03:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

I was bored about the same polish and perfect car so i tried a new vision..
Abandoned in the forest..
Regards

feher

tsunami

Quote from: feher on January 27, 2013, 03:16:07 PM
Love it !!!!!
It's a keeper
Tim
Thanks Tim..i worked a lot on this render model!!believe....

Ed

That is very, very good work.  I can see it was a lot of effort.

My only thought is to add some gray dirt streaks on the glass and some green moss tint around the edges of the glass.  The windshield looks too clean.

Living here in Washington State, I know the look well :)

Ed

fario

Chad Holton

DriesV

Extremely nice!
I almost thought that first rendering was your reference image... :o

Dries

PhilippeV8

tsunami

Quote from: Ed on January 27, 2013, 04:11:06 PM
That is very, very good work.  I can see it was a lot of effort.

My only thought is to add some gray dirt streaks on the glass and some green moss tint around the edges of the glass.  The windshield looks too clean.

Living here in Washington State, I know the look well :)

Ed
That's a good idea, ..i had a similar thing, but i didn't know how to get it in right way, without make the render a bad render..so now i will work on it!Thanks for your comment and suggestion..Ed
Aldo

tsunami

Quote from: DriesV on January 28, 2013, 05:09:06 AM
Extremely nice!
I almost thought that first rendering was your reference image... :o

Dries
Thanks Driesv ;D..nope hte first image is the render, second one, with black and white..and last one..is a simple clay..only for light study..
Rust on the car is not a photoshop work, it's keyshot material, and i will post how i did it..if u like..
regards

tsunami

Quote from: Chad Holton on January 28, 2013, 04:55:47 AM
Love it!
This time i wanted something different than always same cars..so i tried it....
thanks

Robb63

Yes!! Definitely share how you made the rust! I thought the first image was a reference image too.

Speedster

Wow!  Being a "Rust Freak" myself, this is stunning!  Maybe a tad to large in scale, but really well done.  The fallen leaves are amazing!  What modeling app do you use?
Bill G

tsunami

Quote from: Robb63 on January 28, 2013, 03:27:35 PM
Yes!! Definitely share how you made the rust! I thought the first image was a reference image too.
Well Robb, here as i created Rust Keyshot Material (tomorrow at work i will post also keyshot material for all).
I found real Rust photo, 3000x2000 pixel, than i creat maps, bump, specular opacity, for every rust textures, and apply to my material and in to the model, and i tried to get best fit on model part.
Here in attachment a preview rust map textures.
(really did u think the 1st image was the reference image?if yes, that's means i got my goal to make it a bit real!)
regards

tsunami

Quote from: Speedster on January 28, 2013, 04:06:53 PM
Wow!  Being a "Rust Freak" myself, this is stunning!  Maybe a tad to large in scale, but really well done.  The fallen leaves are amazing!  What modeling app do you use?
Bill G
thanks Bill!!! i used a mix, 3ds max for model part, Ug Nx 7.5 for some parts modeling (exported in step and then re-imorted on Keyshot) and i used zbrush  for some modeling plugin i find interesting.
Regards