Abandoned in the Forest - Final renders Job terminated

Started by tsunami, February 05, 2013, 04:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Here the last renders, about my project; after an hard work and many improvments to the renders, this is the final result i got.
I hope that is better than first one..
So thanks to Ed , Philippe, Tim , John ,Thomas , Dries, and all users with their suggestions and ideas; this work was a good stuff for understanding keyshot glass!!!..i forgot...thanks to keyshot power!
Now i will try a similar example testing ks4 beta..
regards
Aldo

Ed

TpwUK

The only thing missing is the occasional hole where the rust has eaten completely though the metal, maybe something to consider and try when you play with the Beta 4, otherwise it's pretty darn good!

Martin

PhilippeV8

Martin, ask Aldo to render it again in 5 years ... the holes will be there, I'm sure  ;D ;)
It just needs to sit there longer  :P

TpwUK

LOL PhilippeV8, It's certainly a tad ambitious and it does look great as it is.

Martin

Skint

Great images!  Really well done.

Dont show the two images together like this otherwise we think the car has magically rotated 180 degrees over time  ;D ;D ;D

tsunami

Quote from: Skint on February 06, 2013, 12:56:43 AM
Great images!  Really well done.

Dont show the two images together like this otherwise we think the car has magically rotated 180 degrees over time  ;D ;D ;D
:-):-):-)eheheh that's right...but is not magician..it's because rust is walking....:-))))))

Speedster

Only missing the bullet holes.  Good job!  I've seen cars worse than this win at Pebble Beach, after a gillion dollars in restoration!
bill G

tsunami

Quote from: Speedster on February 06, 2013, 02:42:33 PM
Only missing the bullet holes.  Good job!  I've seen cars worse than this win at Pebble Beach, after a gillion dollars in restoration!
bill G
Thanks Bill!!!..your is a good idea for next work on rust car in ks4...hmm should try that...

tsunami

Quote from: PhilippeV8 on February 05, 2013, 11:23:10 PM
Martin, ask Aldo to render it again in 5 years ... the holes will be there, I'm sure  ;D ;)
It just needs to sit there longer  :P
;D ;)..ohoho i think more than 5 years.....:-))

voxelman

Quote from: TpwUK on February 05, 2013, 06:13:05 PM
The only thing missing is the occasional hole where the rust has eaten completely though the metal, maybe something to consider and try when you play with the Beta 4, otherwise it's pretty darn good!

Martin

Cars of this vintage were made of sterner stuff than those of recent manufacture.