Repository (commercial) with "push-button render" scenes

Started by DriesV, February 06, 2013, 01:37:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DriesV

I would really like (and totally pay for ;)) high quality preset KeyShot scenes and packages.

I'm thinking about studio 'shoot' setups, contemporary lively interior scenes (fully textured, fully furnished...), exterior settings etc.

In short: a library with optimized and fully configured scenes of objects and more complex assemblies/arrangements. Personally, I would use it to give me a head start on projects (e.g. integrating products in interiors) and of course as a great resource to learn best practices. ;)

My main motivation for pushing forward this wish is that I'd have to spend much more time (10:1 ratio) modeling & preparing the context of my product, than the product itself. I'm a product designer, so my product should be the center of attention. ;D It would be absolutely amazing to be able to drop my product in an already prepared interior scene. It would be great if I could render something like the image below.

I think this sort of stuff will be very useful to anyone designing furniture, home appliances, larger appliances (dish washers, ovens...), toys, lighting fixtures, wallpaper, color/material studies... Anything that needs a bigger context in order for a product to shine. :)

Maybe this can be an extension of the current Luxion webstore?

greetings,
Dries

fario

fario

reassures me .... this is a real picture inside of the picture?

which is what KeyShot? please?

Antoine

DriesV

It's a photo.
I'd like to create rendered images that look like this. ;)

Dries