Main Menu

HOC flash app

Started by PhilippeV8, February 20, 2013, 08:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhilippeV8

Guys ..

I wanted to show what I've been up to lately with Flash and KS.

Recently an external company made an iPad app for our "Healthy Outdoor Concept".   I made all of the imagery with KS.

In the iPad version, you can take a picture of your house and use it as a backdrop and project our product over it.  (png layers)

Since I did toy with Flash during childhood, I decided to re-build the app but in Flash for integration in our company website .. and later in those of our dealers.  Obviously, the option to take a picture and use it as background is not in the Flash-app.  It requires a sort of a wireframe template to show over your "viewfinder-image" to be able to get the angles right on your shot .. which works on the iPad.

So, beta-test away !  Let me know if you find any bugs in it.

The language select menu is on the bottom left and it may look a bit weird, but that's OK.  It will be removed and a different language flash file will be embedded in the respective website pages.  Webvisitors will have indicated their prefered language before and they will be presented with the right swf file.

URL, see post below

Despot

Some of your post is missing I think Phillipe...

guest84672

PhilippeV8

grrr ... again with the cut short msg forum thingy :)  It just keeps biting :p

URL: see post below

PhilippeV8

Ah and to make it clear .. the iPad app and my Flash app are 2 completely loose "softwares".  It just looks 95% the same and it does 85% the same.

As I probably said in the text that got removed from my previous post .. just select your language from the little menu at the bottom left ..

Sorry if my first post text was a bit messy ... I went over it again and I think it's more understandable now  ;D

DriesV

Nice configurator!
Option to save image is quite handy.

One suggestion:
Can you make a version with KeyShot LuSt? ;D
http://lust.keyshot.com/

Dries