HDR Light Studio on Mac?

Started by Saloff, February 26, 2013, 04:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saloff

Just wondered if there was a chance to be able to use it with KS4 on Mac?
cheers

guest84672

You can use it, but the plugin is not yet supported.

Saloff

how can I use it on Mac if it is not yet supported?

guest84672

You will have to use HDR Light Studio and load the HDRIs manually.

Saloff

jh, yes, sure.
thank you, Thomas.

MichaelSesto

I would love to see the HDR Light Studio plugin for MacOSX. Please. You have it on the PC side and I am sure it makes for a great partner. I do have KS4 Pro and appreciate the development of the Environment Editor in this edition, but still, you did it for the PC guys. I'm always reading about how great HDRIs can push the process into the level of excellence to compliment a well produced imported model. For now we will have to use as stand alone and import. Still... Keyshot Rocks.

edwardo

nicklimb

+2 We definitely need HDR light studio compatibility with Keyshot 4. Or at least KS to have a function of light painting like HDR light studio. Thomas, what is the reason the mac doesn't have compatibility??

guest84672

Resources and priorities, to be honest. We will get to it soon.

If you are running KeyShot Pro, you can use the KeyShot HDR Editor which allows you to set a highlight by clicking onto the model.

nicklimb

Ok Thomas we are 4 months on from when you said you would get around to it. Any closer?

TpwUK

Not any time soon Saloff  that I am aware of ... I can't say anymore than that

Martin

TheCrazySwede

Bump +100

Keyshots built in editor is way to simple (but a huge leap forward). Please please implement HDRI Light Studio or make the built in one more powerful. The ability to deform, soften and, above all use picture lights would make Keyshot close to perfect!!

Pepster3D

Yes, yes, I am also on board with this request.    :D

FaccioDesign

+1 would be great using HDR Light Studio directly on Keyshot for mac

NDenekamp