KS4 Pro texturing changed?

Started by janm, February 25, 2013, 09:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

janm

KS3 Pro project window had in the Scene section three sub-section: Materials, Position and Turntable. In KS4 Pro the sub-section is changed to Properties and Position. I miss the Material Sub-Section, because now you have to change the top section to Material drag and drop your material and then change top section again - there are just too many clicks now. Or how is the right way to do this in KS4 Pro?

In KS3 Pro it was possible to drag and drop material onto an entry in the model tree this was so useful! Why did you change this? Or is there another way to do this?

evilmaul

I have to say I miss that too..it was quite useful to be able to see shaders tab under the scene tree/transformation. Now I find myself using few more clicks like you said and usually i now tend to copy&paste instead of dragging an existent shaders on other objs in the scene...unless I ve been missing something too :D

KeyShot

This is good to know. We did not think anyone was really using it this way. We will see what we can do to restore that workflow.

evilmaul