I'll kill KeyShot!

Started by pigik, January 03, 2013, 03:00:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigik

Whats going on?

I've 3.0.78 versions of KeyShot, and lately it is not importing WIRE files, even little. Before it i importing such large WIRE files with many layers and thats be fine.
After importing this KS don't shows object and dies after any moves. Or sometimes imported WIRE but not all layers! WTF. I repeat- for a long time thats was fine.
If i export in IJES or DWG - the same trouble. If i export in OBJ - KS give out me -C:/....does not contain 3d geometry.!!!!   >:( >:( >:(
I knew thats soft is unpredictable. Even in the best time i had geometry bag an etc.

Im sorry for my english!

DriesV

Firstly, why are you still on 3.0.78? That's the initial release version of KS3.
I would update to 3.3.33 and see if that solves your problem.

Dries

pigik

Because i don't want to pay, but new version isn't broken!))
Ok i try your advice. Thank you!)

Robb63

Let me try to understand this...You have a hacked version of Keyshot, and you are complaining to Keyshot that it doesn't work properly???

Not cool, not smart  >:(

DriesV

Quote from: Robb63 on January 03, 2013, 03:29:44 PM
Let me try to understand this...You have a hacked version of Keyshot, and you are complaining to Keyshot that it doesn't work properly???

Not cool, not smart  >:(

If that is the case: naughty, naughty!!  :o :-[ :-X

guest84672

PhilippeV8

*roflol*

pigik ... go stand in the corner !

guest84672

I left the post up for general amusement. This is almost as funny as the person who contacted me and asked for help to download KeyShot from one of the top crack sites ...

edwardo