KeyShot 4 and print advertising

Started by Speedster, March 29, 2013, 04:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speedster

We all know the role KeyShot plays in the print media and advertising.  Well, I just saw what I consider one of the most powerful ads ever, right up there with some of the best, and a real Cleo contender.  Simple, clean, powerful and to the point.

It's on the inside back-cover of Computer Graphics World (CGW), March/April 2013 issue, and it was done in KeyShot. 

But I have to ask Thomas if he could post it here for those who don't get the magazine (you should!) because, guess what?  It's an ad for KeyShot 4!  Good job, guys!

Bill G

guest84672

Thanks, Bill. Josh will confirm whether this is the same as we have placed in 3D Artist magazine. If so - this the ad.

Speedster

Yep- as they say "worth a thousand words"!
Bill G

Jeff Hayden

I would have to agree with Speedster, this is a great ad by the marketing and creative team as well as a great model from Simon Williamson. Sure, I do have a somewhat bias opinion being the director of sales here at Luxion, but come on... look at it. It is awesome! Thanks for pointing it out Speedster. 

mjb

I don't wish to be controversial or mean in any way shape or form, and absolutely no disrespect to the artist - I love KS, but this image does nothing for me at all. It appears to be a collection of multiplied and mirrored random parts in a limited amount of materials.
It would of been better to implement several (if not all) the wonderful things that KS can do in one image.

It just my opnion, and I can't stress enough how my comment is not meant to offend in any way.

(Runs away)

Josh3D

Yep! That's the same add running in several magazines right now. There'll also be a different one in the next issue of 3D Artist and 3D World.

simonw

Just got a copy of 3D artist - I have to say thank you so much, and the ad looks fabulous! Well done all at Luxion!!