Tomas

Hello,

Finally, I finished this video!
I added a few effects...

Tomas

PhilippeV8

abedsabeh

TpwUK

Nice work Tomas. I struggle with the text though, but I have dodgy eyesight for script like typefaces, other than that I love the animation

Martin

Tomas

:) Thank you PhilippeV8 and abedsabeh!  :D

Tomas

Quote from: TpwUK on July 11, 2013, 02:53:11 PM
Nice work Tomas. I struggle with the text though, but I have dodgy eyesight for script like typefaces, other than that I love the animation

Martin

Thanks TpwUK, I used Kunstler Script for text. I think this handwriting text is perfectly appropriate the theme  :)

Tomas

TpwUK

Yes it works well with the artistic nature of the typeface, so i looks right, but sadly i don't get time to read the captions before they dissolve. It's not your fault I cant decipher the text quick enough and it's no criticism of your work  like i said before, the animation is very nice to watch but then i want to read the story line captions and my dyslexia kicks in so please don't take it personally it's still great piece of work

Martin

guest84672

Very cool - agree with the comments - text is a bit hard to read!

Tomas

Quote from: TpwUK on July 11, 2013, 03:45:42 PM
Yes it works well with the artistic nature of the typeface, so i looks right, but sadly i don't get time to read the captions before they dissolve. It's not your fault I cant decipher the text quick enough and it's no criticism of your work  like i said before, the animation is very nice to watch but then i want to read the story line captions and my dyslexia kicks in so please don't take it personally it's still great piece of work

Martin

It's OK Martin  :D need to correct this text :D

Tomas

Tomas

Quote from: Thomas Teger on July 11, 2013, 04:06:20 PM
Very cool - agree with the comments - text is a bit hard to read!

:D Thank you Thomas!