Main Menu

Converse All Star

Started by Hallgren, April 25, 2013, 01:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hallgren

tsunami

Well i really like converse design, and your reender is a good start...the only thing my eyes are going if about some "flat" texture...try to get some bump more, and maybe also some dirt on it..
Good work

PhilippeV8

I do not agree at all.

First off: no dirt !  This is a product shot .. why would you want to sell dirty shoos ..
Second, I can't find any flat textures.

Looks perfect to me.

Skint

Agree with philippe,  although they look a little small for my feet  ::)

Hallgren

Thanks for all the nice comments guys  :)

Hallgren

Quote from: Skint on April 26, 2013, 12:55:28 AM
Agree with philippe,  although they look a little small for my feet  ::)

Yeah I took my girlfriends shoe as a reference, So you're correct, they are quite small  ;)

PhilippeV8

My son has the green ones ... he's 3y ... no problem, they exist small, big, ...  ;) ;D

feher

Those shoes look great ! I think what Aldo is saying. is that it could use some more shape as a whole. The canvas on the shoe is not really showing the shoes shape.
Where is the secondary highlights...etc.
Love those shoe laces.
Thanks for sharing.
Tim

guest84672

Looks great, I think. Would be nice if it was shown at a larger size.

PhilippeV8

Anyone knows why the logo are on the inside of the feet ?

I noticed yesterday with my sons shoos.  Or were those made wrong ?

edwardo

Tis the way it has always been. I had may pairs of all stars 25-30 years ago and wondered the very same thing. Label always on the inside of the ankle

Hallgren

Quote from: Thomas Teger on April 30, 2013, 03:06:32 PM
Looks great, I think. Would be nice if it was shown at a larger size.

Thank you Thomas.
Yeah I should try and crank up the size a bit more.

What output size do you generally use for your images? 3840 x 2160 ?

cadman3

VERY COOL! and im with phillipe the textures arent flat - lets be honest, the bump shouldnt be deep on a material anyway!

maybe throw a querky contextual view/image in the background that applies to the brand?

But to be honest, its top quality work anyway :) good job!

John B

Quote from: cadman3 on May 05, 2013, 05:30:50 PM
VERY COOL! and im with phillipe the textures arent flat - lets be honest, the bump shouldnt be deep on a material anyway!

maybe throw a querky contextual view/image in the background that applies to the brand?

But to be honest, its top quality work anyway :) good job!

normally you wouldn't want a bump to be deep (or too deep) but there are always those occasional times where you have a bump on something and it just isn't going to show up the way you want without being deeper than normal.

Great Job on the converse btw, they look amazing

ambarbandi

Pretty Awesome.....these kind of rendering motivates new keyshot users to work more and get better results