toon architectural renderings - Keyshot beta 4.1

Started by fario, May 29, 2013, 07:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fario

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you :)

it will be possible now, thanks to this material nouveu "toon" make architectural renderings much lighter graphically. Personally, I love this type of rendering, combining drawing and realism.

Antoine

Zy0n

OK, dumb question, but how can i acces at the 4.1 beta ? :>

guest84672

If you are a KeyShot customer you can contact beta@luxion.com and ask to be added to the BETA list.

jhiker

Quote from: Antoine on May 29, 2013, 07:17:36 AM
thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you :)

it will be possible now, thanks to this material nouveu "toon" make architectural renderings much lighter graphically. Personally, I love this type of rendering, combining drawing and realism.

Antoine

Very nice indeed! How exactly do you combine the two (toon & realistic) - do you have to use layers?

fario

Thank you.
Absolutely no layers.

And the render calculating is very fast!

guest84672

The Toon material is a material like any other material, not a mode.

Speedster

This is so HUGE!  Our clients are going to go nuts when they see it, especially for manuals and the endless, mind-numbing, patent drawings.  Can hardly wait!  And no, I'm just too jammed right now to participate in beta, and from what I've seen so far, a lot of the new stuff is way beyond my skill set for informed testing-  I'll just sit back and enjoy!
Bill G

KeyShot

PhilippeV8

All manual illustrations I make HAVE to be vector files.  So I won't have much use for this ... but no worry, there's plenty of good stuff in KS4 and KS4.1 that I will benefit from :D

The ground material still rules big time for me  ;D