Time to share some of my work....

Started by mcd, June 05, 2013, 02:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mcd

Hi guys, well after 11 years working in the domestic Appliance industry, this week i move to a new job managing a completely new design sector. Over my years in my current position i introduced Hypershot and subsequently Keyshot to the team.

Below is a snap shot out of hundreds of my projects, both work and personal related, Keyshot has been an very import part of my toolbox...... hope you enjoy?

Skint

There`s a new player in town.  Superb!

Speedster

Wow, and welcome!  It was 6:00 AM Pacific when I fired up the box for another long day, and, as always, I first check the Forum.  And what an exciting eye-opener your work is!  As an ID and product designer, I'm always excited to see other's work and their take on the world around us.  And you are among the best!  Thanks, and keep sharing.  May I ask what CAD you use?
Bill G
www.GouldStudios.com

guest84672

DriesV

That's some quite exquisite modeling and rendering!

Dries

Josh3D

Superb Mike! So good to see more of your work here (I remember the Scania truck!) Looking forward to seeing more.

mcd

Thanks guys for such a positive response!

Yes ive been working the the SDA sector for the past 11 years, (with the odd external project thrown in) I feel ive exhausted all avenues on Kettles, Toasters & Coffee Makers for all the big brands.

So i've make the big jump.... and move into child care! A clue for which might be in the above renderings? I'm currently introducing Keyshot to my new employers and team whom i start with next week!

I work from paper, through solidworks, bit of a tickle in photoshop and thats generally it...  i've developed and honed my own techniques over the years. I have custom back plates, materials, maps etc.  I will share more project renderings and past designs in due course as i am now free to do so.

Cheers guys,

Mike

Despot

Love them all, the Buggy especially... perhaps because I'm a big kid at heart...