Nixon Watch -- W.I.P.

Started by choto, June 04, 2013, 03:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

choto

Hey everyone,

First time posting up my work here, thought I would share what I've been working on recently. I typically do a lot of post in PS so I'm trying to get better with texturing and lighting in KS. Definitely have some way to go since I did a fair bit of post in PS on these.

Enjoying the new features in KS4, the live-linking has been a lifesaver. I'm probably going to go back and rework the face again.

Any feedback would be appreciated, I need a new set of eyes on them!

guest84672

Very nice. I think the shots could some more drama, but I really like the design. I think I want one.

fario

schneich

Despot

Echoing Thomas's words... would love one on my wrist - would go well with my KeyShot T-shirt  ;)

Wonderful renders anyway

J

CAClark

Just to be different, I don't like the overall design of the watch , but I think the shots are perfect :)

Cheers!

choto

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Thomas, definitely hear you on the drama, I've been looking at some watch ads this morning so going to jump back in with some different views for round 2.

Thanks CAClark, it's definitely not everyone's style for sure. I don't think I have the wrists big enough to pull it off  :D

Speedster

Put windows and doors in the sidewall and call it the "Watergate".  Just kidding, and with apologies for a political slant.  I really like the design, as it's different and elegant in a simple, clean, manner.  Drama will really kick it-
Bill G

Jeff Hayden

I love it. This looks really great and I like the overall design. Keep the renderings coming.