Some other bugs and issues

Started by vanka, February 24, 2010, 10:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vanka

1. When I open Rhino model keyShot shows hidden objects as well as those that are located on not hidden sublayers of hidden layer.
2. Editing material library sometimes (and rather regularly) causes crashes.
3. I think it would have been useful if keyshot understood groups. For example when I hide some part of a group I would like to have the whole group to disappear (or the possibility to choose between hiding a part or the whole group).

guest84672

vanka

But I downloaded it 2 days ago.
Smth. changed since that time?

guest84672

My apologies. You were referring to HyperShot, hence my comment.

Would it be possible to send an example file to support@luxion.com, so we can take a look?

As far as material library crashes go, can you describe exactly what steps you take that lead to a crash. That would be helpful.

Thanks,
Thomas

vanka

I wanted to delete material group. For this I had to delete one by one all materials in group (that is very inconvinient, could you make it possible to delete group at once?). So I started to delete all materials in group. The 1st was no problem, the 2nd as well and on 3d the program crashed.

guest84672

Yes - that particular bug I noticed. It is fixed in the next update.

If you want to get rid of an entire material group simply open the KeyShot Resources folder, go to the materials folder and remove an .mtl or .bip file found in there. Start KeyShot, open the material library - gone!

Hope this helps.

Thomas