KeyShot development feedback!

Started by DriesV, June 20, 2013, 01:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DriesV

Anyone else who thinks KeyShot development peeps are awesome? :)

The interactivity that can exist between the end user and core developers is quite amazing.
Never have I seen or experienced another software company listen to its users so carefully and give such direct feedback. (Hellooo, Dassault... ???)
It's a great feeling to know that a single user's feedback/experiments can lead to direct improvements to KeyShot.

Keep up the great work, guys!

Dries

PhilippeV8

Yeah, I'll be quick to add my big fat +1 right here  ;D

Ow and Dassault is asleep .. sssssssssssssssssssssshht !

edwardo

yea, it basically doesn't happen with any other product I use or have used in the past. If only every developer worked like this. It seems like a 'no brainer' element of every business plan, yet nobody does it!!?? Kudos to you guys for....well, being wise and listening to what people want, i guess.

Also, keyshot (and possibly sketchbook pro and 123D sculpt on my ipad) is the only computer program that I have ever enjoyed using - its very nearly a pleasure! Everything else has been a hurdle, or at best a means to an end, with very little satisfaction along the way.

NormanHadley

Hear hear, Dries - really good customer interaction from Luxion and Inneo.

I run Keyshot alongside Pro/E and trying to influence PTC is like trying to deflect the USS Nimitz by blowing through a straw.

guest84672

Thank you for the kind words, and for putting in the countless hours in helping to make the software better.

In all "fairness" to the big guys - PTC, Dassault, Siemens - they are just too big for their own good. I worked at PTC and Siemens before. Structure and bureaucracy stifles innovation. Autodesk is at least trying.

Thanks again, and keep up the great work!!