Fruit of The Loom....GNAM GNAM

Started by tsunami, June 20, 2013, 04:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsunami

Yes i want them ..to gnam gnammmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ALdo

edwardo

For Real?? thats amazing. A bit of DOF would be nice, blur the foreground a bit.

Tasty
Ed

feher

PhilippeV8

I planted 4 bushes of these in my garden last year.  Only 2 have survived the cold winter.  The berries are still not looking right for eating tho :)
I love these !

Despot

Nicest CGI Raspberries I've ever seen, I know that...

Need to know more though, did you sculpt these in ZBrush Aldo ? or are they 3RD party resources ? What did you use to scatter them ?

Can you post a clay render ?

Anyway, regardless I love it...

DriesV

fario

Despot

Quotegood but a little too ...

What ?

Hairy ?

Brad Pitt ?

or Photographic ?

PhilippeV8

True, the "hairs" are way to prominent and to thick.

guest84672

Yes - the hair is a bit too thick. Other than that it is great! Yes - DOF would kick it up a notch.

edwardo

The 'hairs' do look a little course and prickly, but to be honest the raspberries I grow (outdoors in scotland) look more like your rendering than the photo that is posted. I suspect that raspberries bought from super markets are 'rinsed' or treated in some way to get the fibres off. Similarly, i never knew that courgettes were quite prickly until I grew my own - they have fibres like stinging nettles on them. Again it would seem that super markets 'wash' these off. Either way, it is no mean feat to create a rendering that looks good enough to eat!! My only criticism is that they look too good, too juicy, too tasty - they must be GM  ;)

next step... render some lovely full fat cream poured all over them!

im hungry now

PhilippeV8

Well, the day mine turn red in the garde, I'll take my own picture and post it here ;)  They don't look so tasty yet ;)

tsunami

Well i bought some years ago a model about it on turbosquid http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/542993 , was first years on zbrush experience so i had to learn and improve; i modified raspberry on the parts i didn't like, and i got inspiration in to many others models on the web, untill i got something i liked.Then i worked on to 3ds max, to make a new scene, using a plugin toolfor make random positions and scattering http://www.ak3d.de/all/scatterfx/ (this is cheap but is nice and friendly to use).Then i exported from 3ds max in to Keyshot, and material i use are translucent skin...i modified untill i got my goal.
And next step will be to add ice cream on raspberry..as somene told me..:)
here some clay image...
Aldo

Speedster

That last one looks like something nasty and deadly growing in a petri dish!
Bill G

tsunami

Quote from: Speedster on June 21, 2013, 04:45:40 PM
That last one looks like something nasty and deadly growing in a petri dish!
Bill G
oh really??if u take a look on the top right corner i tried to make italy profile silohuette..
Aldo