KeyShot Toon Challenge W.I.P.

Started by DriesV, July 01, 2013, 03:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DriesV

I'm working on an animation for the KeyShot Toon Render Challenge.
http://grabcad.com/library/boobytrap-run-w-i-p-keyshot-get-your-toon-on-rendering-challenge-1

I'll post some shots here of my work-in-progress.

Tonight I modelled the 'avatar' I'm going to use for the animation.

Dries

tsunami

That's really nice , i like your color choice...good!!!
Push it push ittttt....

TpwUK

Nice work Dries - I get mini previews, but i'll keep stum, I am not brave enough to put my effort on here just yet, maybe when i have more renders done!

Martin

guest84672

Look great - can't wait to see the final animation.

edwardo

ha, very good. The youtube vid reminds me of sesame street "1,2,3,4,5....6,7,8,9,10....11,12"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhd8bcl7cdo&list=PL3A4B40F0476AFC9C

Speedster

DriesV

DriesV

Zy0n

Nice, the one with the road is very cool  ;D

DriesV

Thanks all!

I really, really hope I can finish this by July 25. :-\
Times are a bit hectic right now and my holiday only starts on July 22. :P
I hope tonight I can make my mind up about the general approach to modeling the track and boobytrap sections (in terms of having suitable part orientations for animation axes and having the flexibility to mate/swap boobytrap sections progressively).

Dries

TpwUK

You can do it Dries - Just design the parts you need, render the booby traps and their effects, render different camera angles, front , side and rear, straight sections and curves etc then use your editing skills in something like ms movie maker and stitch it all together and you're done

Martin

DriesV

Quote from: TpwUK on July 02, 2013, 04:42:23 AM
You can do it Dries - Just design the parts you need, render the booby traps and their effects, render different camera angles, front , side and rear, straight sections and curves etc then use your editing skills in something like ms movie maker and stitch it all together and you're done

Martin

No worries, I'll crank something out. ;)

Dries

Despot

Nice characterisation Dries... the front one looks evil

Can't wait to see the finished product

J

WILLIAM-BOYCE

Josh3D

LOVE where this is going Dries!! Can't wait to see the animation. Very cool character.