Main Menu

Toon Shader fun

Started by Adam_M, July 02, 2013, 06:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam_M

Hey all, I've been having a blast with this toon shader. I'm thinking of joining the grabcad challenge for some fun.

Let me know what you guys think.

guest84672

Excellent - I don't know of any other material that we introduced that ever generated that much excitement ;-)

J.B.

Quote from: Thomas Teger on July 02, 2013, 06:51:55 AM
Excellent - I don't know of any other material that we introduced that ever generated that much excitement ;-)

And it's so funny for me because for so many years I tried to get buy with my CAD renderings that looked almost exactly like this, and I was so looking forward to the "realistic" look. Now, everyone is so excited to be able to do what I have been trying to get away from for so many years.  :P

guest84672

edwardo

its the same story with 'instagram' and photographers. Not so many years ago photographers would have killed for (near)limitless resolution with no film character or idiosyncrasies. Now every photo I see is scratched up and appears to be from the 1960's

Life's a big roundabout

Josh3D

How it works with the other materials (and with the imported geometry) is what I love about it. Plus, I don't recall it ever being so easy to create and adjust toon shaders. So fun.

Adam_M

Couple more attempts with the headphones